May 21, 2021
The Capitale-Nationale Region Enterprise Vaccination Hub opens on May 25
Quebec City, May 21, 2021 – The Capitale-Nationale Region Enterprise Vaccination Hub opens on May 25. This vaccination hub will be open to the population of the Capitale-Nationale region, including the some 15,000 employees of the participating companies and the members of their immediate family (18 and older), while respecting the order of priority set by the Quebec government. In total, it is expected that the Capitale-Nationale Region Enterprise Hub will have the capacity to vaccinate approximately 25,000 people (50,000 doses of vaccine).
This hub is the result of the collaboration of the following companies: iA Financial Group, the Port of Quebec and its partners (Groupe Desgagnés, Groupe Océan, QSL, G3 Canada Limited, IMTT, Béton provincial), Beneva (born of the merger of La Capitale and SSQ Insurance), Promutuel Insurance, METRO, Beenox and Coveo. This group of companies is working closely with the Quebec City CIUSSS (integrated university health and social services centre).
We also want to highlight the collaboration of Resotel, Lenovo, Alex Coulombe Ltée, A.S.N. Inc., Bell, Metro, National Bank, Couche-Tard, and CGI.
The Capitale-National Region Enterprise Hub will be located in the new ferry terminal at the Port of Quebec, located at pier 30, located at 300 de l’Estuaire Street (see the attached map). Parking is free.
Monday, 11 am to 8 pm
Tuesday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday, closed
Scheduling an appointment:
Reservations for vaccination will be done via the Ministry of Health and Social Service’s Clic Santé platform.
Other useful information:
- The number of reservations will depend on the number of vaccines received. Remember that it is not possible to choose what vaccine you will receive. This will be determined based on what’s available.
- Show up for your appointment five (5) minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you arrive earlier, please remain in your car until it is time to go inside.
- You must wear a mask during your appointment.
- Make sure to bring your health insurance card to your appointment for identification purposes. If you do not have a health insurance card, you can still receive the vaccine.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt.
- Plan to stay 15 minutes after your appointment to make sure you do not suffer any side effects.
- This round of appointments is for the first dose only.
For more information:
iA Financial Group
418-684-5000, ext. 101660
Administration portuaire de Québec
418-840-1188, ext. 2778
418-692-1000, ext. 1118
418-522-4701, ext. 2230
G3 Canada Limited
Béton Provincial Ltée
418-627-7242, ext. 426
Other press releases
The Foundation for Athletic Excellence and Beneva—La Capitale and SSQ Insurance coming together as one New $200,000 Agreement over Two Years, with $80,000 in Annual Bursaries
Beneva posts excellent first-time financial results
Companies join forces to set up a vaccination hub in the Capitale Nationale region
Marathon Beneva de Montréal to be held from September 24 to 26, 2021
Hello, we are Beneva, people looking out for people
Green light from the National Assembly of Quebec
La Capitale and SSQ Insurance announce their intention to combine operations
We have the answer to (almost) all your questions